Safety (DigiDRIVE Portable)
DigiDRIVE Portable has been designed considering all the technical regulations concerning the product. Please, carefully read the safety instructions and retain for future reference.
- Protect your equipment from wet environments.
- Avoid any contact with water or other liquids.
- Never use in case of accidental introduction of liquids into the DigiDRIVE portable. Our technical department is at your disposal for any information about it.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not use a power supply different from the one provided with the product.
- In case of failure, the DigiDRIVE must be repaired only by qualified staff, authorized by SmartSystem Srl.
- Use DigiDRIVE just for its own function.
- Do not remove any part or disassembly the DigiDRIVE Portable. There are no reusable parts in the DigiDRIVE Portable
|100px||To prevent fire, explosion or electrical shock, NEVER USE the product in the rain, in wet or dusty environments.|
TO AVOID ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DO NOT OPEN THE PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON. ALWAYS REFER TO QUALIFIED STAFF AUTHORIZED BY SMARTSYSTEM SRL.
|100px||The user has been informed about the importance of reading and understanding the safety instructions reported in this wiki.|
Before connecting the motor to the drive system and initializing the drive, it is recommended to properly install the DigiMOTOR.
IN THE CASE OF MALFUNCTION OF THE DRIVE, CONTACT AN AUTHORIZED SMARTSYSTEM TECHNICIAN. DO NOT OPEN YOUR DIGIDRIVE IN ORDER TO MAKE QUICK AND MAKESHIFT REPAIR.